Main muscle: Quads
Other muscles: Triceps, Chest, Shoulders, Hamstrings, Calves
Equipment: no equipment
Mechanics type: compound
Fitness level: intermediate
Category: Cross-training, Cardio
- Begin standing with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands on the floor and kick your legs back so you end up with your stomach and thighs on the floor. Your elbows should be bent.
- From this position, press up like you're doing a push-up and push your hips up.
- Jump your feet under your hips and stand.
- Finish the movement by jumping in the air and bringing your hands over your head.